─The world is not beautiful. Therefore, it is.─
什麼是正確的?誰又正確呢?
什麼是正確的?誰又正確呢?
─What is "right"?─
早就知道嗎?難道不知道嗎?早就知道嗎?
─Where is the terminal?─
不知此為何處,前往夢想之地
抵達夢想之地,仍不知此為何處
─Wherever I go, there I am.─
因為覺得美麗而美麗
─Have I Ever Seen the Beautiful World?─
發誓不敢再發誓,
能發誓不再發誓。
能發誓不敢再發誓。
─I don't trust me.─
活下去,是種悲哀
活著本身,卻不是
─I am alive.─
內心的想法,無法正確傳遞
─I (don't) know what you're thinking.─
屬於你的那份悲傷 終將與你合而為一
─Do You Love You?─
利益創造正義,正義產生利益。
─How Much is Your Justice?─
用這雙手伤害人,也用這雙手擁抱人。
─Farewell to Arms?─
略被我修改。